Telehealth Webinar – A Telemedicine Billing “How To”
A clinical healthcare revolution is about to EXPLODE!
Survey Projection – 75% of U.S. consumers prefer telemedicine to brick and mortar healthcare… Suffice it to say, TELEMEDICINCE IS HERE TO STAY!
Subject: Telemedicine Billing "How To"
Speaker: Kathy Stall
Preapproved for 2 CEU’s by AMBA
Topics that will be covered:
- How to get started
- Eligibility requirements
- Site obligations
- Contracting and credentialing requirements
- Setting it up - technologies, HIPAA and encryption and system requirements
- Including fiduciary guidelines and carrier policies
- Federal and State specific requirements
- Most common covered services and how to bill them
- Allowed procedures - including Medicare specific billable codes
- Location, consent, prescribing, cross-state licensing and other need-to-know requirements
- Originating and transmission fee reimbursement, modifiers, place of service info and more
- Coverage checklist
- Setting benchmarks
- Available resources
- Limitations and pitfalls
Once the order has been placed you will prompted to download the webinar.