The 2023 Conference is October 19-20, 2023 at The Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV!
AMBA reserves the right to review a company before final approval as an exhibitor is granted. If you do not meet the criteria to exhibit at the conference, we will refund your registration fee and contact you by email and/or phone.
General Criteria Include:
1. Exhibitor must provide medical billing and coding industry-related services/solutions
2. Exhibitor must be US-based due to HIPAA Obligations
3. Exhibitor must not have multiple disconcerting reviews on the BBB or other legitimate review sources online.
4. Exhibitors shall not have any history of unethical or illegal business dealings
Exhibitor Package Includes:
• 10x10 Exhibitor Space
• (1) 6’ Draped Table
• (2) Folding Chairs
• (2) Name Badges for Exhibitor Reps
• Recognition in AMBA’s Conference Brochure
• Link Exchange (from AMBA’s page to yours & vice versa) with Your Logo and Company Information
• Recognition in AMBA’s Pre- & Post-Conference Online Newsletters (sent to 25,000 people)
• (2) Lunch Passes for Thursday & Friday
• Pre- and Post-Conference Attendee List (name, email, & company)
For more information regarding exhibiting at the 2023 AMBA National Conference, please reach out to Katie Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchase an exhibitor registration from this store (AMBAStore), you do not need to fill out the registration forms on our website.
Exhibitor cancellation requests must be received in writing no later than August 15, 2023 by the American Medical Billing Association at 2465 E. Main St., Davis, OK 73030. All cancellation requests are subject to a $500 cancellation fee per exhibitor package. No cancellations will be accepted and no refunds will be given after August 15, 2023. No sponsorship fees, prize donation fees, or donated prizes will be refunded or returned.