AMBA 2013 13th Annual Conference on CD
Power Point Presentations
Only $59 member pricing (pre-approved for 6 CEU's)
For Medical Billers • Consultants • Doctor's Office Staff • Medical Coders • Office Managers • Reimbursement Specialists •Educational Trainers • Compliance Officers • Billing Office Staff • New Medical Billers • Billing Service Owners
List of Sessions included on CD
1. Dave Jakielo, CHBME (Dave Speaks)
“Why it is the Best Time To Be In The Medical Billing Industry And How You Can Make Sure You Are A Part Of It." He will also present a workshop on "How To Find and Sign Billing Clients"
2. Jacob Harper, JD, CMRS (Mogan, Lewis & Bockius LLP)
"OIG and Third Party Billers: An Update on Exclusions, Overpayments and Repayment Requirements."
3. Robert Liles, MBA, JD (Liles Parker)
Compliance risk facing billers, Offshore Outsourcing
4. Judy A. Wilson, CPC, CPC-H,CPCO,CPPM,CPC-P,CPB,CPC-I,CANPC,CMRS
Professional ethics, responsibilities and mentorship for medical billers
5. Kathy Stull, CPC, CMRS, CPMA, CIRCC (Superior Resource, Inc.)
HIPAA and HITECH
6. Bonnie J. Flom, CMRS, CCCPC (Billing Buddies)
Ins and outs of flat fee billing
7. Lea Fowler (ERISA Revenue Solutions)
ERISA: Finding the Hidden Gold in Your Revenue Cycle
8. Terri Wyman, CPC, CMRS
“What’s the Difference -- ICD9 v. ICD10?”
9. Olga Khabinskay (WCH Service Bureau)
"Credential Successfully with Confidence."
10. Rhonda Granja, B.S., CMA, CPC, CMC, CMOM
"The Impact of Modifiers"
Click on the link below to view more detailed information